Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Where are we sending our kids?

I'm interested in finding out where the kids are going.  Do any of you have any ideas and/or have you made up your minds yet?  I think it would be interesting to find out just how many are moving out of the district and how many kids they are going to be losing because of this.  I am signing my kids up at Gravenstein Elementary in Sebastopol.  They have a terrific creative arts magnet program, spanish instruction before school, and full time band, music and artist teachers.  They're staff is more than accomodating.  The school only has 300 students currently.  If anyone is interested, the school is holding a meeting with all of the Gold Ridge parents that are interested in sending their kids there.  The date and time will be set tomorrow and I can keep you all posted on what that will be.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My two kids should have had their transfers approved last night to go to Gravenstein as well. I know of a few more that should have been voted on last night to go to Gravenstein.