Monday, January 21, 2008

Ask Senator Boxer to help with ADA

I am pleased to inform you that a member of my staff will be holding office hours on Thursday, January 24th from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon in the Office of Mayor Pam Torliatt at the Petaluma City Manager's Office, located at 11 English Street in Petaluma. As your Senator, I can help you in contacting and working with federal government agencies. The office hours allow my staff the opportunity to consult with constituents who are seeking assistance with matters involving the Veterans Administration, Social Security Administration, or any other federal agency. Anyone who is seeking casework assistance is encouraged to visit the Petaluma City Manager's Office. Providing government services to my constituents is one of my most important duties as a United States Senator. I look forward to the opportunity to learn more about issues of importance to you and your community and resolve any problems that you may have with a federal agency.
Sincerely,
Barbara Boxer United States Senator

If anyone is interested, this looks like a great opportunity to talk to her about increasing ADA (even though there are current budget cuts it can't hurt to start the process). Please post if anyone is interested in coming up with some talking points.

No comments: